A great treatment to consider is teeth whitening. This procedure can offer a simple and yet incredible transformation to your smile. Plus, it’s cost-effective and an easy process. We can offer you professional whitening strips from our office that will produce encouraging results within ten days. Since these contain a 10% hydrogen peroxide gel, they are stronger and more effective than the do-it-yourself kits that can be purchased over the counter.
Our office can also create custom whitening trays specifically for you. These will produce a dramatic improvement of 2-5 shades in a matter of ten days.
Our quickest whitening option involves an in-office whitening procedure. After one visit, you will leave with a dazzling smile that is 3-6 shades whiter than when you walked in. This option is the perfect choice for if you have an important job interview, social function, or meeting coming up and need a quick boost to your smile. After this appointment, we will also send you home with custom trays for touch up at a later date.
Porcelain veneers have surged in popularity as a treatment for restoring teeth that have been chipped or damaged. This procedure involves bonding thin ceramic shells to the front surface of a damaged tooth. The process is simple and the thin shells are quite versatile.
- They are very thin, making them nearly unnoticeable.
- They are remarkably strong and made to last.
- They are difficult to stain.
- They are made to match the color of your natural tooth, blending in with your smile.
When properly cared for, veneers can keep your smile bright and shining for at least a decade. If you live in the New York, NY area and are interested in porcelain veneers, contact our office today!
Lumineers are similar to ceramic veneers in look and advantages. The biggest difference is that they are much thinner. Recent advancements in dental technology have created manufacturing techniques that allow Lumineers to be as thin as contact lenses.
- The application process is pain-free.
- Lumineers can function in place of traditional braces, eliminating the need for wires and brackets.
- The ultra-thin Lumineer shell eliminates any possible discomfort to the mouth, gums or cheeks.
- There is no micro-leakage or cracking due to the application process that is used.
- Lumineers can be applied directly on any existing crowns.
If you are in need of Lumineers or have any questions regarding the process, don’t hesitate to give our office a call! If you live in the New York, NY area, we will be happy to discuss with you all the cosmetic procedures that we offer and how we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams!